Plastic Chrome Plating Service
Plastic Chrome Plating Service provides both the design and production control services by the experts. Our process comes with the highest standard manufacturing process, advanced technology with the automatic robots to ensure that all the works and processes perform continuously, efficicency, accurately, including maintaining the quality of the product to meet the specified standards, customer requirements, and customer expections.
Fortune Parts Industry is a leading company in automotive manufacturer, and we are expertised in auto parts. We are not only emphasize on proving the best quality product to our customer, but we also try our best to protect the environment to achieve sustainability in our business.
For this service, we also reponsible for the environment issue and complies with ROHS requirement by using chemical substances that are environmental freindly, which are trivalent chromium plating (Trivalent Chromium) or (Cr3+) in our process. Our team is committed to giving our customers with the highest level of professional support and achieving to reduce the damaging effects on the environment.
- For the process of electroplating on plastic surfaces, it makes the material that has been plated becomes very shine, bright, smooth, and greatly increases corrosion resistance
- Plating process (Cr3+ / Cr6+)
- Maximum size upto 400 x 2000 mm.
- Thickness 15 -50 µm
- Plating Level S. RANK
- Supporting on plastic surfaces ABS and PC+ABS
- Using specialized chemical technology from leading companies in Germany and Japan.
Plastic Chrome Plating
To ensure product quality and enhance customer confidence, we have inspection system that utilizes to test and analyze every process, and to control the quality of chemical solutions with chemistry and instruments for testing the quality of products by
- CASS TEST (ASTM B368)
- THERMAL SHOCK TEST
- ADHESION TEST (ASTM D3359)
- STEP TEST
- UV TEST
- THICKNESS TEST
- SURFACE TENSION TEST